Summer Tours & Activities
Miles Canyon Nature Walk
Nature/Sightseeing tour I Length: 1.5 hrs I Departure: Guaranteed every summer evening
Minimum: 2 participants I Available: Summer Months
Walk along the shores of the impressive Yukon River through beautiful Miles Canyon
On this easy, non-paved interpretive walk, your guide will point out important areas during the Klondike Gold Rush and share colourful stories of the Yukon past and present. Discover interesting facts of Yukon’s natural history and geology and discover our northern plants and wildlife.
- Guided walk through the historical Miles Canyon.
- Walk along the shores of the impressive Yukon River through beautiful Miles Canyon.
- Learn about the history of the Canyon during the Klondike Goldrush.
- Discover interesting facts and geology of Yukon’s natural history.
- A great opportunity to spend an evening stroll in a beautiful area.
- Lead by a hiking guide
- Shuttle from your hotel to Miles Canyon & back
- Personal Extras
As with most outdoor/active tours all participants must sign a waiver at the beginning of the tour. Parent(s) or guardian must sign for child.
All rates per person include GST