Dawson City I Fly & Ride I 2 nights PLUS
Length:3 days/2 nights I Whitehorse to Dawson I Departs Sun, Tue & Fri
Included: Transportation, accommodation and tours I Group size: 2 - 12 I Available May to Sep
Enjoy this great package with transportation to and from Dawson City, accommodation and your choice of tours in town.
Take a small tour bus up to Dawson City and immerse yourself on Klondike history! You will have 2 days to discover Dawson and learn all about the Gold Rush. Enjoy this scenic drive and take an Air North flight back to Whitehorse.
- 1 Northbound Husky Bus ticket from Whitehorse to Dawson City
- Hotel drop off on arrival to Dawson.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Dawson
- 1 Southbound Air north ticket from Dawson to Whitehorse
- Airport Shuttle Service in Dawson City
- Your choice of any or all of the following tours:
- Dawson City & Goldfields Tour
- Top of the Midnight Dome Tour
- Tombstone Park Tour.
- Personal Extras
- Meals or other activities in Dawson
All rates are per person and include GST.
Price based on double occupancy. Single supplement available.
Husky Bus departs from the Visitor Information Centre in Whitehorse at 10:00 am.
The drive takes approximately seven hours to cover the 532 kilometres of highway between the two cities.
Air north, Yukon's airline has 2 daily flights during the summer. Flight is approximately 1.25 hrs.
Please note that extra departures are available on request